JMC Accountancy Limited

We do the accouting, so you can do the business. 

Useful HMRC Forms: 

HM Revenue & Customs - General & Self Assessment

    • 64-8
      Authorising your agent
    • CWF1
      Becoming self employed and registering for National Insurance contributions and/or tax
    • CA5601
      Application to pay National Insurance by Direct Debit
    • CF10
      Self-employed people with small earnings - applying for a certificate of exception
    • CH2
      Child Benefit Claim
    • R38
      Tax Claim
    • R40 [pdf]
      Claim for repayment of tax deducted from savings and investments
    • P50
      Claim for Income Tax repayment
    • R85
      Getting your interest without tax taken off
    • SA1 [pdf]
      Registering for Self Assessment and getting a tax return
    • SA100
      Self Assessment Tax Return
    • SA101
      Self Assessment Additional Information
    • SA102
      Employment supplementary pages
    • SA103F
      Self-Employment (Full) supplementary pages
    • SA103S
      Self-Employment (Short) supplementary pages
    • SA105
      Land and Property supplementary pages
    • SA303
      Claim to reduce payments on account
    • P85
      Leaving the United Kingdom
    • NRL1 [pdf]
      Non-resident Landlords - Individuals
    HM Revenue & Customs - PAYE
    • FBI 2
      Authorising your agent to use PAYE Online Services (Internet)
    • P9D
      Expenses payments and income from which tax cannot be deducted - for employees earning less than £8500
    • P11D
      Expenses and benefits
    • P46
      PAYE – notice of new employee
    • P46(Car)
      Car provided for the private use of an employee or a director
    • PSA1
      PAYE Settlement Agreement Calculation
    • SC2
      Employee’s statement of sickness
    HM Revenue & Customs - Ltd Companies

HM Revenue & Customs - Value Added Tax
  • VAT1
    Application for registration
  • VAT2
    Partnership details
  • VAT7
    Application to cancel your VAT Registration
  • VAT68
    Transfer of a business as a going concern - request for transfer of a registration number
  • VAT427
    Claims for Input Tax/Relief after cancellation of registration
  • VAT600 FRS
    Application to join the Flat Rate Scheme
  • VAT600 AA
    Application to join the Annual Accounting Scheme
  • VAT652
    Voluntary disclosure of errors on VAT Returns
  • VAT1614
    Option to tax land and buildings notification form